Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) are institutional visits aimed at supporting individual mobility, fostering collaboration between individuals.
- STSM applicants must be engaged in an official research programme as:
- (i) a PhD Student or postdoctoral fellow
- (ii) or can be employed by, or affiliated to, an institution, organisation or legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
- The supervisor of the home or the host laboratory must be in a laboratory in one of the countries participating in the COST Action CA16120 and both home and host countries must be eligible Participating COST Countries/institutions
- From a minimum of 5 calendar days
- The STSM need to be carried out in its entirety within a single Grant Period and always within the Action’s lifetime.
Financial support provided:
- Up to a maximum of EUR 3 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 300 can be afforded for travel costs.
The current STSM Panel for the Epitran COST Action is composed of the following members:
Dr. Duncan Ayers (Malta) – STSM Co-ordinator
Prof. Finn Drablos (Norway)
Prof. Cecile Bousquet-Antonelli (France)
For any queries, please contact the STSM Co-ordinator (or any other STSM member).