- Applicants must be : (i) a PhD student engaged in an official research program, or (ii) an Early Career Investigator (ECI): an individual with a PhD degree and up to 8 years of research experience from the date they obtained their PhD.
- The supervisor of the home or the host laboratory must be in a laboratory in one of the countries participating in the COST Action CA16120 and both home and host countries must be eligible Participating COST Countries/institutions1.
- From a minimum of 5 calendar days to a maximum of 90 calendar days.
Financial support provided:
- Travel expenses: up to 1200 Euros
- Accommodation and meals: up to 160 Euros per day
- Maximum of 2,500 Euros in total.
1: Please see pages 6-7 and 35 of the Vademecum for the list of eligible COST countries/institutions