ITC Conference Grants are aimed at supporting ECI and PhD students from Participating ITC* to attend international science and technology related conferences on the topic of the Action that are not organised by the COST Action.
- Applicants must be : (i) a PhD student engaged in an official research program or (ii) an Early Career Investigator (ECI): an individual with a PhD degree and up to 8 years of research experience from the date they obtained their PhD.
- The applicant primary affiliation must be located in an Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC)
- The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / poster presentation / speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge COST
Financial Support Provided:
- Conference fees: up to 500 euros
- Travel expenses: up to 1200 euros
- Accomodation and meal : up to 160 euros per day
- Maxiumum of up to 2,500 euros in total.
How to Apply:
Applicants must upload their ITC travel Grant Submission Form through the formal COST WebPortal.
Applicants must return by email to the coordinator of the conference grants (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the grant holder manager (Fabio Ledda: email@example.com).
the following documents:
1- their Conference Grant application form
2- a short CV
3- the title of the oral or poster presentation they will give at the conference
4- a personal statement explaining how your work and the topic of the meeting falls into the scope of the EPITRAN COST Action
The grantee must:
1- Include a slide presenting our COST action at the end of his/her oral presentation. Please download the TEMPLATE SLIDE here.
2- Complete a brief scientific report within 30 days of the conference. Please upload the Scientific Report form for conference grant through the formal eCOST Webportal and return it within 30 days after the end of the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Action Chair: email@example.com
Further details can be found in the COST Vademecum (pp 7 & 35-36)
The current STSM Panel for the Epitran COST Action is composed of the following members:
Dr. Cécile Bousquet-Antonelli (France): firstname.lastname@example.org
Pr. Finn Drablos (Norway): email@example.com
*ITC (Inclusiveness Target Countries): Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, fYR Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey.
You can downlad the ITC Grant Scientific Report form here